Be an All-Access Crew Member
Country Jam is Looking for Interns!
Looking for experience in promotions, marketing, and social media?
Join our All-Access Crew and have a blast promoting and participating in Country Jam USA!
If we choose you as a leader for Jam’s All-Access Crew, it will be your job to engage fans and promote Country Jam.
Jam’s All-Access Crew member’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Promoting Country Jam online and offline before and during the event.
- Working in the office assisting our fans.
- Helping create social media buzz via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
- Attending events in both Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- Distributing information about Country Jam USA 2014.
- Co-leading Jam’s All-Access Crew activities at Country Jam.
Show us why YOU deserve to be an All-Access Crew Member!
- Be creative! Tell us about your passion for music, promotions, and any Social media or marketing experience you have.
- Include your resume with references, contact information, and your social media profiles.
- Have some fun and make us smile!
This is a great opportunity to work with Country Jam. You will learn a great deal, and gain leadership and marketing skills while working with a fun group. You will also receive the coveted All-Access Pass to Country Jam for the event.
We have both paid and unpaid positions available. We are hiring from different areas including Eau Claire, La Crosse, and the Twin Cities area. You must be able to provide an average of 10 hours per week (more during summer months). It is required that you attend and participate in the Country Jam event in Eau Claire, July 17-19, 2014.
Please send your resume by November 25th via email to: email@example.com