Do I need a different pass to get into the campgrounds?

Yes, in addition to your festival ticket you will need to purchase a camp access pass. They are available through the Jam office, on our Web site, or at the gates.

Everyone at your campsite (even if just visiting) must have a camp access pass and a weekend festival admission ticket.

View other FAQs