What is required to be a vendor at Country Jam?

In conjunction with a completed application as well as full payment, you are required to have (or provide) the following items by the deadline:

  • Insurance: We require all vendors to carry a minimum amount of liability insurance and be able to show proof of such coverage via a Certificate of Liability.  Food vendors are required to carry a minimum of$1,000,000 and hardgood vendors a minimum of $500,000.  Country Jam can provide the minimum liability insurance (for those who qualify and pay for it).  See above for insurance costs.
  • Sales tax number or Federal ID: Vendors are responsible for paying government taxes on all sales.  If you do not have a sales tax number or Federal ID, you will be required to obtain one prior to the event.
  • Current food license: Food vendors are required to have a current license in order to sell at our events.
  • Picture of booth: We require a picture of your booth setup so we can view what your booth will look like at the event.
  • Number of employees: The number of employees you anticipate working in your booth needs to be approved.
  • Chemical list: As a safety precaution, we require all food vendors to submit a list of any chemicals that will be used on the grounds.
  • Fire Extinguisher: Food vendors are required to possess a fire extinguisher within their booths in accordance with the local fire department.

View other FAQs