What is required to be a vendor at Country Jam?
In conjunction with a completed application as well as full payment, you are required to have (or provide) the following items by the deadline:
- Insurance: We require all vendors to carry a minimum amount of liability insurance and be able to show proof of such coverage via a Certificate of Liability. Food vendors are required to carry a minimum of$1,000,000 and hardgood vendors a minimum of $500,000. Country Jam can provide the minimum liability insurance (for those who qualify and pay for it). See above for insurance costs.
- Sales tax number or Federal ID: Vendors are responsible for paying government taxes on all sales. If you do not have a sales tax number or Federal ID, you will be required to obtain one prior to the event.
- Current food license: Food vendors are required to have a current license in order to sell at our events.
- Picture of booth: We require a picture of your booth setup so we can view what your booth will look like at the event.
- Number of employees: The number of employees you anticipate working in your booth needs to be approved.
- Chemical list: As a safety precaution, we require all food vendors to submit a list of any chemicals that will be used on the grounds.
- Fire Extinguisher: Food vendors are required to possess a fire extinguisher within their booths in accordance with the local fire department.