Campgrounds open Wednesday, July 22nd, at 8:00 a.m. No overnight line will be allowed.
- No external speakers, furniture, refrigerators or carpeting will be allowed. Absolutely no amplified PA systems, DJ’s or sound systems will be permitted by anyone camping in any area. Security will remove anyone who continues to abuse the noise level restrictions.
- All campgrounds are ticketed areas. ALL PERSONS entering the campgrounds must have a campground access pass and a weekend festival ticket. SINGLE day attendees are NOT permitted in the camping area.
- Camp access passes MUST be purchased separately from your campsite. If caught in the campgrounds without the proper passes, you will be immediately escorted off the grounds and relieved of your festival armbands.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS or KEGS are allowed in campsites. (INCLUDING: LIQUOR BOTTLES, bowls, jars, etc.)
- All camping is primitive. Drinking water, portable potties and garbage disposal are provided.
- Showers and a convenience store are available in Whispering Pines Campground and are withinwalking distance of Whispering Fields.
- 24-hour security will be provided in all camping areas, but please secure your campsite.
- NO PETS ALLOWED in concert area, festival grounds, parking lots or campgrounds
- Site allows for one tent and one vehicle OR one camper and one vehicle OR one motorhome.
- Additional vehicles will be charged a $30 parking fee for the weekend and will be required to park in a separate overflow parking area. No cruising is allowed in the campground.
- All vehicles entering the campground MUST have a parking pass hanging from rearview mirror.
- No ATV’s, golf carts, mopeds, bicycles, skateboards or any other wheeled recreational mode oftransportation is allowed.
- Shuttle service will be available 2 hours prior to the festival gate opening.
- Walking to the grounds is NOT permitted.
- Security is provided by Eau Claire County Sheriff’s Department and Country Jam USA® Security.
- To protect everyone camping, weapons, fireworks, dance floors, staging or other items and structures that could cause bodily harm are not permitted.
- Citations will be issued for violations. Drinking age of 21+ will be enforced.
- In the event of severe weather, a warning will be issued by patrol cars. Please follow instructions given.
- If you need to be notified for an emergency, your family must contact the Eau Claire County Sheriff’s Department.
Water/Pump Out Service
- For a fee, arrangements can be made with the campground office to fill your camping unit with water and/or to have the septic pumped out.
- Water stations are located near the store for filling containers.
- The City of Eau Claire Disposal Plant, on the south end of Ferry Street, offers a dump station free of charge.
- A 2:00 am curfew will be enforced in all campgrounds.
- Loud music, parties and anything that disturbs neighbors or other campers will not be tolerated. Talking, singing, radios, televisions, etc. must be kept at a volume that will not disturb other guests. Please respect your fellow campers.
- Generators must be shut off at 2:00 am.
- Security officers have the authority to ask any person or groups of people who are abusing the noise curfew to leave the grounds without a refund. All state and local laws will be enforced by law enforcement personnel.
All Sales Are Final
- No refunds or exchanges permitted. We will not be responsible for lost or stolen items nor damage to person or property.
- 3-day passes are valid for one person only.
- Please protect your wristband; you will not receive a replacement band if lost, stolen, or tampered with.
- 3-day pass holders will receive one armband for the entire festival. Do not remove it unless you are not returning to the festival or the campgrounds for the remainder of the weekend.
- Disorderly conduct and destroying of property will not be tolerated and is grounds for ejection.
- Campfires and cooking fires will be allowed in Whispering Pines Campground ONLY IF FIRES ARE CONTAINED WITHIN A STONE OR METAL RING.
- Campfires and cooking fires will be allowed in Whispering Fields campground ONLY IF FIRES ARE CONTAINED WITHIN A METAL FREE-STANDING GRILL.
- ALL FIRES MUST BE ATTENDED AT ALL TIMES
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS or BONFIRES OF ANY TYPE are allowed in any camping areas.
DNR and Wisconsin Special Event Open Burning Guidelines
- The local fire department requires that each campfire have a visible container of water near the campfire —1 gallon minimum requirement.
- No outdoor fires if weather conditions make fires potentially hazardous.
- SS 941.10 Individuals who handle burning material in a highly negligent matter will be guilty of a Class A misdemeanor. Highly negligent defined as a situation where a person puts another person’s property in danger.
- SS 26.21 Any person who starts a fire may be liable for double the amount of damages done by a fire started by an individual due to negligence. Persons starting the fire will also be held responsible for the costs to the county or town of suppressing such a fire.
- Ashes must be disposed of by thoroughly wetting them or by placing them in a covered metal container.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND – Including sparklers and firecrackers. Violators will be issued citations on-site by the Eau Claire County Sheriff’s Department.
- Fire patrol will be conducted by event security.
- Fire or medical emergency will be handled by Township Fire Department and Gold Cross and Township Ambulance service.
- Country Jam USA reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject any person without refund who is violating the facility policy, or local, state or federal laws or who is displaying conduct that is deemed illegal, disorderly or offensive by management.
- Persons violating any of the above listed policies will be subject to removal from the event without refund and possible fines according to state and local ordinances.
- No group or individual is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give-away or solicit any items or property that bear the NAMES or LOGOS of Country Jam USA or any of the listed entertainers. Trademark infringement is a serious crime and it will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.